Acting like someone who WANTS to be fit and healthy means:
– Reading a hundred diet and fitness blogs.
– Saying and thinking often how fat you are
– Worrying about the details of everything you eat and every workout because one false move means you blew it
Acting like someone who IS fit and healthy means:
– Taking good care of your body with movement and mostly healthy food
– Knowing you look just fine. (And so does everybody else)
– Not worrying about the details of each bite and workout because you know they don’t matter, its the big picture that counts.
– Gratitude and feeling good.
Seems like best results don’t come from wanting the goal, but from taking action within..